Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Mixtape: The Underachiever coming soon!

Peace to everyone. I feel it appropriate to inform you on the new mixtape in which I will be dropping within the next couple of weeks, "The Underachiever". This mixtape will serve as the prelude to my highly anticpated Black Collar Society project. The Underachiever will include tracks from my previous '08 release: Above The Influence and unreleased tracks as well. I derived the mixtape name, from my status as of current with this entire hip hop DMV scene. I do believe I am one of the elite MC's of this region, yet the outlets, the hours of networking are still not enough to catch the ears of the listeners. There is a sense of underachievement, as well as our region as a whole underachieving in the music industry. With so much talent we possess its difficult, to stay humble and continue to grind with lack of recognition and respect. Thus, I felt the title was suitable for this state of current affairs. Stay tuned and be on the look out for "The Underachiever" and The Black Collar Society project.

Listen and Download "The Voice" which will be a track on the mixtape
http://www.divshare.com/download/10193105-5f2
prod. by @QBDaProblem

No comments:

Post a Comment