Thursday, September 24, 2009

Returning from the hiatus

Alright, Conscious is back! The originator, the founder, etc. etc of this blog. As you all may or may not know this blog was supposed to be taking place in the 30 days, 30 blogs campaign for the month of September. However, my compadre @Imperial_J (add him on twitter) who was the "brains of the operation", has become very inconsistent with his efforts. If you tell the audience you are going to do something then they expect that to be done. I shouldn't have to monitor the site everyday to see if people are doing their job. However, part of this is my fault because I am responsible for this blog and everything that it stands for. As you can see his last blog was on the 18th of this month, and prior to that he was skipping over days. SmH. Slacker! When one person in your team looks bad, WE ALL DO. Therefore, I am formally apologizing to all the followers of this blog on behalf of the Black Collar Society fam for misleading and giving you misdirection. Apparently, you cannot hold people responsible for work if they aren't as dedicated as you are. For now on, I will be getting back in the swing of things with my blogging. Stay tuned.

Check out my homie @MarkMilly site as well. The project "Rhyme and Reason" is in the works. Be on the lookout for that release this Thanksgiving!.
http://www.theincrediblecreation.com

DMV Stand Up!
Peace and Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment